RiddiSiddhi Bullions Ltd. (RSBL) was honoured with prestigious “Best Bullion Dealer in Coin (Gold/Silver)” Award for the year 2015, by India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd. (IBJA) on 1st December 2015 in a glittering event held at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai. The award was received by Mr. Prithviraj Kothari, Chairman- RiddiSiddhi Bullions Ltd. by the hands of famous astrologer Pandit Rajkumar Sharma.
Mr. Prithviraj Saremal Kothari is a renowned name in the gold, silver and platinum bullion industry. He has been instrumental in the development of the bullion market in India and making it more organized. He has been the pioneer in introducing “Instant International transparent benchmark Price based INR Denominated Bullion Trading in India”.
In the past, he has served as the President of the Bombay Bullion Association. He has played a vital role on gold ETFs in India. Under his vision, RSBL has successfully launched India’s first and only electronic over the counter bullion trading system – RSBL Spot. He has been felicitated with the prestigious Jain Ratna award twice.
RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limited (RSBL) is a leading company in India which deals in bullion, specializing in bars and coins of various precious metals like Gold, Silver and Platinum. RSBL is in the top 10 unlisted public companies in India in terms of sales turnover as per BS1000. RSBL has developed easy, reliable and user friendly systems & products for one and all to purchase Gold, Silver, platinum, they are RSBL Spot, RSBL eCoins, Bullion++, Bullion India, RSBL Coins, RSBL Dia Jewels and so on.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Modi governance ideas influenced by East Asian welfare-growth model & social ethos Reportedly the impression is that Narendra Modi was a right-wing Prime Minister, who turned left to win the 2019 elections. But is that so? If anything, the stupendous victory on Thursday is the biggest rebuttal to the notion that it’s only Congress’s left-of-centre liberal socialism which has answers to a multitude of problems of India’s poor.
- SEBI permitted mutual funds to participate in all exchange-traded commodities derivatives (ETCDs)
- Air Asia India plans to tie up with about 200 companies
- London-based AdiGro Group to restart Jet Airways' operations by July 1
- Singapore Red Cross website been hacked
- What are the 2 bids received for Jet Airways?
- New tax rates for Under Construction House will come into effect from April 1, 2019
- Do you know Indian Railways luggage carrying rules?
- Know about State Bank of India's online service IMT (Instant Money Transfer)
- TCS was recently in the news for a trade secret theft case file
- Rupee on May 6 fell by 18 paise to close at 69.40 against US dollar
- Why Income Tax e-Filers growth dropped down this fiscal year?
- Shutting down of Jet Airways left 16,000 people, including 1,350 pilots, jobless
- Amazon fighting with Walmart Inc's Flipkart for market share in India
- 30% of 1,100 Yes Bank branches are profitable in India
- Stock Market in tensed state