Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee today inaugurated a 508 kWp rooftop solar power plant at Rashtrapati Bhawan, installed and commissioned by Jakson Group. This rooftop solar power plant will help generate approximately 7.41 lakh units of green electricity every year and provide power for the electricity needs of the President’s Estate.
The installed solar plant will incorporate net metering system for exporting surplus power generated by the plant.A total of 1614 solar panels of 315 Wp, manufactured by Jakson at its state-of-the-art solar module manufacturing plant in Greater Noida power have been installed at the project site to generate the requisite power. In addition to turnkey engineering, procurement and construction services for the project, Jakson will also provide annual operations and maintenance service to the plant for 5 years.
“Jakson is amongst the top two players in the solar rooftop EPC segment in India. In the past few years we have delivered some of the most challenging and innovative solar rooftop EPC solutions in the country that include rooftop solar powered coaches for the Indian Railways and non-evasive solar rooftop plant at the Yamuna Sports Complex in Delhi amongst others.The Rashtrapati Bhawan project is another feather in our cap” said Sundeep Gupta, Vice-Chairman & Managing Director, Jakson Group.
“We are proud to be associated with such a prestigious project. With our expertise and engineering capabilities in solar EPC projects, we were able to complete this project in record time. It reaffirms our expertise in delivering complex solar EPC projects on time,” added Mr. Sameer Gupta, Chairman & Managing Director, Jakson Group.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
SpiceJet, Air India may fly 40 Jet Airways planes from next week Reportedly some of Jet Airways' grounded planes are likely to start flying by as early as Tuesday next week. SpiceJet is said to take around 40 of Jet Airways' Boeing 737s and Air India is likely to take five of the airline's wide-body Boeing 777s. Some Boeing 737s might be taken by Air India for its budget carrier, Air India Express.
- Employees of TCS disappointed after company gifted them wrist watches on completion of 50 years
- Jio Digital Fibre rising about Rs 27,000 crore to fund expansion
- Uber Technologies Inc. & its bankers will hit road this month
- Jet Airways fights to keep flying
- Jet Airways assured Indian Oil Corporation of payment of dues, Indian Oil restored oil supply
- Zomato service contributes about three-fourth to overall revenue
- Ratan Tata says it is hard to understand a Business Leader
- Manufacturing PMI showing strong momentum in last few months
- Titan to venture its business in jewelry business
- By March 31 Essar Steel Lenders likely to get payment
- DLF Shares falls 4%
- Medlife, Zoomcar, ixigo Partner with GrabOn for Cricket Fantasy League
- Why Reliance pledged 12.50 Crore shares with IndusInd Bank?
- Why Jet Airways Pilots & Captains attended Interview in SpiceJet?
- Oil prices hovered just below 2019 highs by producer club OPEC