Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School (SRMS IBS), Lucknow and Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology (SRMS CET), Lucknow jointly organized their annual Cultural Festival ‘Blaze 2017’ on Saturday 4th March, 2017. The venue for the event was SRMS IBS, Lucknow and students from all colleges of Lucknow as well as other cities were invited to attend.
SRMS - Blaze 2017
Over 200 students from many reputable institutions from the region participated with enthusiasm in the myriad events. The institutions represented range of management domains, including agriculture and technology. Vivek Jaiswal, Participant from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow, was thrilled to be at Blaze, saying, “The experience was too good and it is clear that SRMS students have worked very hard.”
Proceedings started at 8.30 a.m. with the Chief Guest Shri Dev Murti Ji, Chairman, SRMS Group of Institutions, welcoming all participants.
The events in the Fest included
Dance Events - Solo Dance, Duet Dance, Group Dance
Music Events - Solo Song, Instrumental, Group Song
Dramatics - SKIT, Nukkad Natak (Street Play)
LAN Games - FIFA, NFS - Most Wanted, Counter Strike
POISE - The Fashion Show
Prof. Uttam Kumar, Finance Faculty at SRMS IBS, was also a judge and faculty coordinator at Blaze 2017. He expressed his satisfaction with the conduct of the event saying, “Participation from all students, even the visiting students from other institutes, was overwhelming. The performances across all events were excellent and everyone enjoyed them.” In total, prizes worth Rs. 25000 were given to the winners of the above events by Shri Dev Murti Ji.
The culminating event was the DJ Night, which saw all students participating with great gusto on the dance floor! Akash Verma, 1stYear Student, SRMS IBS & Member of the Organising Committee, shared his memorable experience saying, “Working on coordinating an event and arranging the sponsorships for it was a great learning experience.”
The objective behind Blaze 2017 was to provide a common platform for students in Lucknow and other cities to simultaneously foster and encourage unity, talent and competitiveness. Sponsors for Blaze 2017 included Ola Cab, Lucknow Central, Jawed Habib, Nagina Neer, Radio city, Shree Radhika Tent House and JK Feeds.
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business