BSE listed, headquartered at Delhi, VKJ Infra Developers Ltd., engaged into construction of Industrial & Residential Complexes and infrastructure sector projects having state-of-art, ultra modern facilities and equipment’s for civil & structural construction activities has informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that it plans to raise funds through Preferential Issue and to acquire 100% stake in a Company which will be a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of VKJ, having huge land, spread in 6 acres area covered under land poling policy, notified by the Ministry of Urban Development and intends to start construction involving cost of aprox Rs. 120 Crores.
The Land Pooling is a concept where small chunks of land are owned by group of owners who assemble and join hands for development of infrastructure as per the provisions of the Delhi Development Act 1957. Currently, the company subcontracts specific construction and execution work related to projects to third party contractors. As soon a contract is received by VKJ, the company initiates the process of finalizing the subcontractor for execution of the same and enters into a subcontract agreement.
VKJ Infra Developers Limited is in the process of setting up of joint venture with a Real Estate Giant, for which the identification process is on. With the thrust on infrastructure sector by the Government allocating Rs. 4 lac cr. investment in the sector, VKJ will also be a beneficiary. Also VKJ Infra is planning major expansion whereby it has identified several new sites all over India for constructing multi storied housing & industrial complexes, for which it is planning major acquisitions of land parcels. The company is further planning to enter Road Construction Business whereby it will construct Road and Bridges on Highways through Government Tenders whereby Revenues & Profitability may boost substantially.
JSPL Closes the QIP, to Raise Rs. 1200 Crore JSPL Closes the QIP, to Raise Rs. 1,200 Crore Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) today closed the Qualified Institutions Placement (QIP) issue launched three days ago on March 20th 2018. The company will raise Rs. 1,200 crore through the QIP. The board of JSPL approved the issuance of shares at Rs. 233 per share, which was Rs. 5.85 above the floor price. The order book was oversubscribed with significant interest coming from domestic and foreign long term investors.
- Peps Industries Unique Marketing Initiative Wake Up Day Sees Tremendous Response
- Nuvoco CFO Wins CFO100 Roll of Honour Award
- Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies