The United States E-Commerce Behemoth, Amazon is expanding its logistics business in India by offering the service to its registered sellers even if orders are placed through rival marketplaces like Flipkart and Snapdeal or for their offline distribution.
Amazon is also planning to enter food delivery services and competing with Swiggy. Amazon is keen on acquiring Swiggy and is also in talks with some food tech startups. Amazon already started the pilot project of its new logistic services.
The company’s own logistic service is undertaken by Amazon Transportation Services (ATS). Amazon has priced ATS competitively to sellers which are lower than third-party courier services. It has to be seen if the existing Courier Companies can match Amazon in this new segment.
Peps Industries Unique Marketing Initiative Wake Up Day Sees Tremendous Response Peps Industries Pvt. Ltd., India’s top-selling spring mattress manufacturing company celebrated Peps Wake Up Day at Cubbon Park, Bengaluru over the weekend. The event saw a participation of around 1000 people across all age groups.
- Nuvoco CFO Wins CFO100 Roll of Honour Award
- Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India