Seven Hills Beverages Limited, engaged in manufacturing of packaged drinking water for Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. at its state of art, ultra modern unit at Nasik (Maharastra) is entering the capital market with an IPO of 1.60 Cr. equity shares of Rs.10 each at a price of Rs. 26 per share (30.09% dilution). The shares will be listed on NSE Emerge Platform opens on 18 August, 2017 and closes on 23rd August. Aryaman Financial Services Ltd. is the sole lead Managers to the issue. The proceeds of the Issue will be utilized for Working Capital Requirements and General Corporate Purposes.
Co‐packers” for “Bisleri” wherein it also manufactures the bottles at its plant in order to avoid any possible contaminations and carry out the filling of purified water as well as final sealing and packaging available in 5 pack sizes: 250 ml bottles, 500 ml, 1 litre, 2 litre and 20 litre jars as per the production schedule given by Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. on monthly basis. Company produces Packaged Drinking Water for Nasik, Shirdi, Aurangabad & other nearby areas of Maharashtra.
Recently, Seven Hills has acquired 50.49% strategic stake in Palwe Pest Control Pvt. Ltd. as a subsidiary company.With this IPO, Seven Hills will be benefitted to a great extent by increase fund based capabilities and better geographical reach. Business is expected to boost by capitalizing on brand strength of Bisleri and future expected inorganic growth.
As per Proforma financial statement in Prospectus, the consolidated turnover amounted to Rs. 1260.91 lacs, EBITDA amounted to Rs. 305.97 lacs and Net Profit amounted to 161.94 lacs with 12.84 % for year ended March 2017. The consolidated Return on Capital amounted to a healthy 30.96 % and Return on Equity stands at 77.28 % with Earnings Per Share at Rs. 4.34 and Price to Earnings Ratio at 5.99.
Considering financial ratios, business valuation and turnaround by the new management, the issue seems multi bagger for medium to long term perspective, if we consider large peers like Varun Beverages Ltd. & Orient Beverages Ltd.
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business