Alliances Galore, the leading aggregator for Merchant Offers, has conceptualized a string of offers from some of the leading names in the Dining space on Samsung Pay, Samsung’s revolutionary payments platform. These offers will further reward customers using Samsung Pay.An ever-changing, dynamic and evolutionary market place needs to adapt to the nuances of making life rewarding; with its experience of 9 years in aggregating offers, Alliances Galore through its offerings on multiple platforms has been able to plug the threshold fear of Dining and experiencing some of the most premium and sought after Partners globally by making it more affordable and reasonable.
“Samsung Pay has been designed to be the smartest and most convenient method to make digital payments almost everywhere. This partnership will enable our consumers to get access to value-driven reward programs,” Mr. Sanjay Razdan, Director-Product Planning, Samsung India Electronics, said.
“We at Alliances Galore ensure an experience which is seamless and works efficiently for both the partners and end consumer, making it rewarding at the same time. Our last mile connectivity with innovative tools has enabled us to engage the end consumer on various platforms” quotes, Mahipal Singh, Co-Founder, Alliances Galore.
About Alliances Galore
Alliances Galore is an aggregator of merchant partner alliances which was founded by Vikul Chander and Mahipal Singh in 2007. Over a ten year period, the company has worked with several clients across verticals and engaged with diverse sets of audiences globally and has as a part of its ten year anniversary recently concluded its first international food festival in Singapore.
About Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is a complete payments platform. Apart from cards, Samsung Pay users can also make fast and secure UPI payments through P2P money transfers and also QR code scan and online payments wherever UPI payments are accepted. Samsung Pay also supports wallet payments - Paytm on Samsung Pay and Mobikwik and Paytm on Samsung Pay Mini, which is designed to cater to the unique requirements of Indian mid-segment consumers. Samsung Pay Mini provides a comprehensive platform for UPI and e-wallets. Samsung Pay will continue to build and bring to market other payment features going forward.
Samsung Pay works with Samsung’s patented MST technology as well as with Near Field Communication (NFC). MST replicates a card swipe by wirelessly transmitting magnetic waves from the supported Samsung device to a standard card reader. Through MST, Samsung Pay will work seamlessly on a majority of PoS terminals in India. Samsung Pay, fortified at three levels of security - fingerprint authentication, card tokenization and Samsung’s defence-grade mobile security platform Samsung KNOX, makes for an invulnerable payment service.
Cinépolis Celebrates National Popcorn Day Cinépolis Celebrates National Popcorn Day Cinépolis, India’s 1st international and the world’s 2nd largest movie theatre circuit, celebrated National Popcorn Day with its patrons across Delhi and Mumbai, with a Popcorn Party hosted at Grand Venice Mall, Greater Noida and Viviana Mall, Thane on January 19.Creative and peppy to the core, Cinépolis has been celebrating National Popcorn Day since 2016. This year, Cinépolis unveiled #cinepolispopcornday by going beyond classic concessions and st
- Arvind Bajaj Money Rain Financial Services Help Investors Build Rich Stock Portfolio
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Weizmann Forex Ltd. Partners with Wirecard to Offer International Money Remittance Services
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- OPPLE Lighting Celebrates Success with its Channel Partners
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Lohri-Sankranti Store
- Pidilite Industries Announces Acquisition of Majority Stake in CIPY Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- Videocon Hi5 Ties up with Flipkart as its Exclusive Online Partner for Sale of its Smartphone Accessories
- Chola MS General Insurance Honoured with Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management 2017
- Year end Quote on Behalf of Tata Steel
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- PerkinElmer Exploring Opportunities to Invest India
- Lung Care Foundation and Petronet LNG Awarded with Guinness World Record of Creating the 'Largest Human Image of an Organ (Lung)'
- Snapdeal Happy New Year Sale Kicks off this Weekend