Devaaya, owned by LT Foods Ltd., one of the country’s premium basmati and flour brand has announced its partnership with Paytm, India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform to launch an exclusive offer for its consumers. Paytm customers can now buy any of the products under the Devaaya brand and get a cashback up to Rs. 75.
Mr. Dinesh Tondon, Head of Sales – Devaaya said, “Paytm is well known for its accessibility, convenience and credibility and we are confident this will enable our products to reach every household. This partnership will help us boost sales as we leverage our robust distribution network across 100,000 outlets to bring more value to consumers.”
LT Foods Limited is a branded Specialty Foods Company. The Company is engaged in milling, processing and marketing of branded and non-branded basmati rice, and manufacturing of rice food products in the domestic and overseas market. Its geographical segments include India, North America and Rest of the world. Its operations include contract farming, procurement, storage, processing, packaging and distribution. Its rice product portfolio comprises brown rice, white rice, steamed rice, parboiled rice, organic rice, quick cooking rice, value added rice and flavoured rice in the ready to cook segment. The Company's brands include Royal; Ecolife, an organic food brand that includes rice, pulses, oil seeds, cereal grains, spices, nuts and fruits and vegetables; Devaaya, which offers branded Basmati rice, with staples, such as Atta, Suji, Besan, Dalia, Poha and Maida, and Heritage, a basmati rice brand. Its brands also include Daawat, Gold seal Indus Valley, Rozana and 817 Elephant.
Cinépolis Celebrates National Popcorn Day Cinépolis Celebrates National Popcorn Day Cinépolis, India’s 1st international and the world’s 2nd largest movie theatre circuit, celebrated National Popcorn Day with its patrons across Delhi and Mumbai, with a Popcorn Party hosted at Grand Venice Mall, Greater Noida and Viviana Mall, Thane on January 19.Creative and peppy to the core, Cinépolis has been celebrating National Popcorn Day since 2016. This year, Cinépolis unveiled #cinepolispopcornday by going beyond classic concessions and st
- Arvind Bajaj Money Rain Financial Services Help Investors Build Rich Stock Portfolio
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Weizmann Forex Ltd. Partners with Wirecard to Offer International Money Remittance Services
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- OPPLE Lighting Celebrates Success with its Channel Partners
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Lohri-Sankranti Store
- Pidilite Industries Announces Acquisition of Majority Stake in CIPY Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- Videocon Hi5 Ties up with Flipkart as its Exclusive Online Partner for Sale of its Smartphone Accessories
- Chola MS General Insurance Honoured with Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management 2017
- Year end Quote on Behalf of Tata Steel
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- PerkinElmer Exploring Opportunities to Invest India
- Lung Care Foundation and Petronet LNG Awarded with Guinness World Record of Creating the 'Largest Human Image of an Organ (Lung)'
- Snapdeal Happy New Year Sale Kicks off this Weekend