Adding to its extensive list of laurels, GVK MIAL, the company that administers Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA), bagged the ‘Best Overall Excellence in CSR’ and ‘Best Sustainability Report’ awards at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards organised by the World CSR Congress. The esteemed awards were presented to GVK MIAL at a grand ceremony held recently at Vivanta by Taj - Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru.
Post detailed scrutiny, GVK MIAL was adjudged the winner of the prestigious awards, at the day-long award function, for its extensive contribution in the areas of environment, energy management and in recognition of its social-welfare and healthcare initiatives. These awards recognise organisations and individuals that have embraced the CSR and sustainability agenda.
As a responsible corporate citizen, GVK MIAL keeps the ideology of sustainability at the core of all projects and initiatives. These accolades, therefore, are a testament of the unstinting efforts put by the organisation towards imbibing this philosophy.
Earlier, GVK MIAL was the proud winner of Yes Bank Natural Capital Awards 2017 in the Eco Corporate (Services) category.
Recently, GVK MIAL was awarded the esteemed Level 3+ Carbon Neutrality certification by Airports Council International (ACI), the global authority of international airports. CSIA achieved this highest ACA level of Neutrality in recognition of its GHG management initiatives with greater awareness and sensitization of the stakeholders towards the airport industry’s response to the challenge of climate change.
About GVK MIAL
GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd (MIAL) is a Public Private Partnership joint venture between a GVK-led consortium and the Airports Authority of India (AAI). GVK MIAL was awarded the mandate for operating and modernizing Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai (CSIA). Through this transformational initiative, GVK MIAL aims to make CSIA one of the world’s best airports, which consistently delights customers besides being the pride of Mumbai. The new integrated Terminal 2 at CSIA enhances the airport’s capacity to service over 45 million passengers and one million tons of cargo annually.
Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18 Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with ‘Influence’ at AIFW ‘18 which completes 25 years in the industry this year, celebrated its legacy with ‘Influence’ – a show by 17 alumni of the institution, at AIFW ’18. Continuing the association with Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) through Amazon India Fashion Week, Pearl Academy organized ‘Influence’ to bring together some of the biggest names in the industry for one show that celebrated the legacy of the institution.
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru