Team Maketyard Agrisolutions from Pune wins ‘SmartUp’ 2017
SmartUp 2017, a Pan-India B-Plan Competition held for start-ups
One of its kind platform for start-ups to gain mentorship and access to Investors
Espark-Viridian, a startup accelerator for early and growth seeking startups in-association with Headstart Network Foundation, announced Marketyard Agrisolutions from Pune as the winner of its - SmartUp 2017, a pan-India B-plan Competition. SmartUp 2017 offers a nurturing platform with competitive spark to facilitate budding entrepreneurs by validating their ideas, mentor them under globally acclaimed experts and offering access to a wide network of investors.
Machstatz, First runner-up of SmartUp- Espark Viridian B-Plan Competition
Marketyard is a Mobile Platform that enables Users to buy, sell and rent everything related to agriculture using Classifieds services, Hourly Weather Forecast, Digital Land Records, Local Business Listings, etc. They help farmers to directly sell to end consumer by removing the need for middlemen. Machstatz from Bengaluru an end to end solution in the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) space became the first runner-up and ClinMD from Jaipur which offers help doctors to record store and digitize regular handwritten notes & prescriptions was chosen second runner-up. The winning teams were awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1 Lakh, Rs. 50000 and Rs. 25,000 respectively.
Marketyard Agrisolutions, winner of SmartUp 2017- Espark Viridian B-Plan Competition
“India has a 1.25 billion of youth population and entrepreneurship is the need of an hour. Our endeavor has been to identify budding entrepreneurs and provide them with all necessary support. It is important to nurture and guide an idea in its early stage to ensure it reaches its maximum potential,” said Vibhuti Channa, Director, Espark-Viridian Accelerator.
Espark-Viridian in association with Headstart Network is committed to promoting entrepreneurship in India. The top 25 startups were shortlisted by the jury members. The event culminated in Delhi at Kirori Mal College Delhi over two days dedicated to intensive one to one mentoring by expert mentors and investors followed by a pitching session.
The esteemed jury — which included Arpit Agrawal, (Principal, Blume Ventures, Co-founder and Director, Headstart Network Foundation), Ashish Taneja (Managing Director, Growx Ventures), Paresh Gupta (Founder, Global Centre for Entrepreneurship and Commerce), Amit Singh (Founder & CEO, Wow Labz Co-Founder and MD, Headstart Network Foundation ) and Vibhuti Channa (Director Espark- Viridian Accelerator) - selected the prize winners.
“Such Competitions provide a good platform for young entrepreneurs to showcase their talent and gain from one on one mentoring. I am thankful to the Espark-Viridian and Headstart Network who have provided clarity in further enhancing my idea,” says Anil Lade from Marketyard Agrisolutions.
Espark-Viridian is a startup accelerator for early and growth seeking startups with an esteemed panel of 30+ mentors like Jim Duffy(Head of Entrepreneurial Spark, UK), Vibhuti Channa (Director, Viridian Ventures), Ashish Bhalla (Co-Founder, Future Institute) and others.
. We offer an up-to 18-month multi-center, multi-sector accelerator programme through 5 centres spread across Bangalore, Chandigarh, Gandhinagar, Mumbai and Delhi-NCR.
To know more visit: www.espark-viridian.org.
About Headstart Network
Headstart is one of India's oldest and largest startup ecosystem development organizations established with the vision of 'changing the world with entrepreneurship'. It is a non-profit, run almost entirely by passionate volunteers across 22 cities.
HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India HTC Corporation ("HTC"), a pioneer in innovative, smart technologies, has today announced Vive Business Edition ("Vive BE") to capture the huge demand from industries worldwide to employ virtual reality technology in commercial applications. Available from today, Vive BE allows individuals and organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments. Alongside the full Vive VR system, Vive BE come
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business