Videocon Hi5, the youthful brand engaged in Smartphone accessories tied up with Flipkart, India's leading e-commerce market place, as its exclusive online partner for the sale of its Smartphone accessories. In the phase 1 of this tie up, Videocon Hi5 will offer fast moving accessories including Smartphone Power banks and Smartphone chargers on Flipkart, and subsequently add other products including Smartphone cables, headphones, Bluetooth speakers etc.
As per an estimate, approx 1 million units of Power banks are sold every month, of which approx 50% is sold online.Among the products offered in the Power banks range are 6000 MaH Li-on Power banks, 10,000 MaH Li-on Power banks and 10,000 MaH Li-polymer power banks in metal body, available on vibrant colors including Black, Blue, White in Li-on category' and Rose Gold, Grey and Black in the Li-polymer category. The Smartphone chargers are available in 1 Amp and 2 Amp variants, and available in vibrant and youthful dual tone colors including White, Black, Yellow, Orange and Blue.
The Power banks will be available on Flipkart for an attractive price range of Rs. 599/- to 999/- (incl GST), and chargers will be available for Rs. 229/- for 1 Amp and Rs. 299/- for 2Amp (incl GST). These products will be available on Flipkart starting today.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Arvind Bali, CEO, Videocon Telecom said, “We are delighted to partner with Flipkart, India's leading e-commerce market place for showcasing and selling our premium range of Smartphone accessories. Online is a very important channel, and clearly mobile accessories segment, approx 50% sales happen online, and Flipkart was our obvious choice. Ours is a vibrant and youthful brand and most of our target segment i.e. Youth shops online , and hence a very important channel."
Commenting on the announcement, Rajiv Subramanian, Director, Flipkart commented, "We are excited to be the exclusive online partner for the launch of Videocon Mobile charging portfolio. Videocon launch would definitely add great value in terms of quality selection for the Indian consumers in the mobile charging space where we are the undisputed market leaders. Power Banks is a focus category for Flipkart in Electronics Accessories where we have more than 70% of the online and nearly 25% of the All India market share.”
Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018 Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at ‘Shop Qatar 2018 Festival’s Bollywood-themed week comes as part of Qatar’s efforts to attract visitors from the Indian Subcontinent Superstars Kareena Kapoor and Sonu Nigam were in Doha, Qatar last week to be part of the Shop Qatar 2018 Bollywood Week. Their appearance at the annual shopping festival, organised by Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA), comes as part of the country’s efforts to attract more visitors from the Indian Subcontinent.
- Morepen Labs Boards the Growth Ladder with the Peer Group in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Sector
- Arvind Bajaj Money Rain Financial Services Help Investors Build Rich Stock Portfolio
- Cinépolis Celebrates National Popcorn Day
- PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform
- Weizmann Forex Ltd. Partners with Wirecard to Offer International Money Remittance Services
- Turkey Cold Chain Market Led by Emergence of E-Commerce, Food Delivery and Growing Trend
- OPPLE Lighting Celebrates Success with its Channel Partners
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Lohri-Sankranti Store
- Pidilite Industries Announces Acquisition of Majority Stake in CIPY Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- Videocon Hi5 Ties up with Flipkart as its Exclusive Online Partner for Sale of its Smartphone Accessories
- Chola MS General Insurance Honoured with Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management 2017
- Year end Quote on Behalf of Tata Steel
- UAE Exchange India Celebrates Christmas at St. Teresa's School
- Coffee Day Square Introduces the Finest Culinary Experience in Town
- PerkinElmer Exploring Opportunities to Invest India