Videocon Hi5, the youthful brand engaged in Smartphone accessories tied up with Flipkart, India's leading e-commerce market place, as its exclusive online partner for the sale of its Smartphone accessories. In the phase 1 of this tie up, Videocon Hi5 will offer fast moving accessories including Smartphone Power banks and Smartphone chargers on Flipkart, and subsequently add other products including Smartphone cables, headphones, Bluetooth speakers etc.
As per an estimate, approx 1 million units of Power banks are sold every month, of which approx 50% is sold online.Among the products offered in the Power banks range are 6000 MaH Li-on Power banks, 10,000 MaH Li-on Power banks and 10,000 MaH Li-polymer power banks in metal body, available on vibrant colors including Black, Blue, White in Li-on category' and Rose Gold, Grey and Black in the Li-polymer category. The Smartphone chargers are available in 1 Amp and 2 Amp variants, and available in vibrant and youthful dual tone colors including White, Black, Yellow, Orange and Blue.
The Power banks will be available on Flipkart for an attractive price range of Rs. 599/- to 999/- (incl GST), and chargers will be available for Rs. 229/- for 1 Amp and Rs. 299/- for 2Amp (incl GST). These products will be available on Flipkart starting today.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Arvind Bali, CEO, Videocon Telecom said, “We are delighted to partner with Flipkart, India's leading e-commerce market place for showcasing and selling our premium range of Smartphone accessories. Online is a very important channel, and clearly mobile accessories segment, approx 50% sales happen online, and Flipkart was our obvious choice. Ours is a vibrant and youthful brand and most of our target segment i.e. Youth shops online , and hence a very important channel."
Commenting on the announcement, Rajiv Subramanian, Director, Flipkart commented, "We are excited to be the exclusive online partner for the launch of Videocon Mobile charging portfolio. Videocon launch would definitely add great value in terms of quality selection for the Indian consumers in the mobile charging space where we are the undisputed market leaders. Power Banks is a focus category for Flipkart in Electronics Accessories where we have more than 70% of the online and nearly 25% of the All India market share.”
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May