Videocon Hi5, the youthful brand engaged in Smartphone accessories tied up with Flipkart, India's leading e-commerce market place, as its exclusive online partner for the sale of its Smartphone accessories. In the phase 1 of this tie up, Videocon Hi5 will offer fast moving accessories including Smartphone Power banks and Smartphone chargers on Flipkart, and subsequently add other products including Smartphone cables, headphones, Bluetooth speakers etc.
As per an estimate, approx 1 million units of Power banks are sold every month, of which approx 50% is sold online.Among the products offered in the Power banks range are 6000 MaH Li-on Power banks, 10,000 MaH Li-on Power banks and 10,000 MaH Li-polymer power banks in metal body, available on vibrant colors including Black, Blue, White in Li-on category' and Rose Gold, Grey and Black in the Li-polymer category. The Smartphone chargers are available in 1 Amp and 2 Amp variants, and available in vibrant and youthful dual tone colors including White, Black, Yellow, Orange and Blue.
The Power banks will be available on Flipkart for an attractive price range of Rs. 599/- to 999/- (incl GST), and chargers will be available for Rs. 229/- for 1 Amp and Rs. 299/- for 2Amp (incl GST). These products will be available on Flipkart starting today.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Arvind Bali, CEO, Videocon Telecom said, “We are delighted to partner with Flipkart, India's leading e-commerce market place for showcasing and selling our premium range of Smartphone accessories. Online is a very important channel, and clearly mobile accessories segment, approx 50% sales happen online, and Flipkart was our obvious choice. Ours is a vibrant and youthful brand and most of our target segment i.e. Youth shops online , and hence a very important channel."
Commenting on the announcement, Rajiv Subramanian, Director, Flipkart commented, "We are excited to be the exclusive online partner for the launch of Videocon Mobile charging portfolio. Videocon launch would definitely add great value in terms of quality selection for the Indian consumers in the mobile charging space where we are the undisputed market leaders. Power Banks is a focus category for Flipkart in Electronics Accessories where we have more than 70% of the online and nearly 25% of the All India market share.”
M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand M P Birla Cement launched its new super-premium brand, Perfect Plus, simultaneously from its Maihar (Madhya Pradesh) and Chanderia (Rajasthan) plants. The superior technology product contains enhanced deflocculated ultra-fine particles of cement, with ‘Hyper Active Molecules’, which results in the formation of superior binding gel (C-S-H) that enhances the performance of concrete.
- Bajaj Finserv Slashes Personal Loan Interest Rate to..
- Key Reforms to Boost Real Estate in the Year 2018
- HDFC ERGO Launches DIA, A New Artificial Intelligence Chatbot Serivice on Amazon Alexa
- Auxilo Finserve Plans to Disburse Rs. 100 Cr. of Education Loan through its Pune Centre
- Why China and not India?
- Udyog Software Signs Partnership with Compuage for uBooks
- Axalta Inaugurates New Coating Manufacturing Facility in India
- NBCC Set to Enter New Growth Phase After CMD A.K. Mittals Tenure Extended
- OLX Launches Webwise an Initiative to Promote Online Safety
- With Launch of New Stackable Credential Pilot Program CAIA Association Introduces another Alternative Investment Industry First
- JSPL Closes the QIP, to Raise Rs. 1200 Crore
- Peps Industries Unique Marketing Initiative Wake Up Day Sees Tremendous Response
- Nuvoco CFO Wins CFO100 Roll of Honour Award
- Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18