Pidilite announced that the board of directors at its meeting held today approved the acquisition of 70% stake in equity shares of CIPY Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd. (“CIPY”) subject to completion of certain conditions precedent.CIPY was incorporated on 29th November, 1994 and it is engaged in the business of manufacture and sale of floor coatings using polyurethanes, epoxies, polyurea and polyaspartic polymers. The consideration will be in cash being an amount of Rs. 96.40 crores in aggregate payable to the existing shareholders of CIPY for the purchase of the portion of shares held by them in CIPY.This acquisition will help the Company to participate in the growth of the resin flooring and floor coatings market.The turnover of CIPY was Rs. 110.40 crores for the year 2016-17.Dr. Cipy, Managing Director of CIPY Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd. said, “This partnership with Pidilite will make us stronger and accelerate growth in the floor coating category.”Mr. Bharat Puri, Managing Director Pidilite Industries said, “We are excited to partner with CIPY. The acquisition of majority stake in CIPY will enable Pidilite to expand its presence in the fast-growing resin flooring and floor coating category.”
About PidilitePidilite Industries Limited is a leading manufacturer of adhesives and sealants, construction chemicals, craftsmen products, DIY (Do-it-yourself) products and polymer emulsions in India. Our products range also includes paint chemicals, automotive chemicals, art materials and stationery, fabric care, maintenance chemicals, industrial adhesives, industrial, textile resins and organic pigments & preparations. Most of the products have been developed through strong in-house R&D. Our brand name Fevicol has become synonymous with adhesives to millions in India and is ranked amongst the most trusted brands in the country. Some of our other major brands are MSeal, Fevikwik, Roff, Dr. Fixit, Fevicryl, Motomax and Hobby Ideas.
M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand M P Birla Cement launched its new super-premium brand, Perfect Plus, simultaneously from its Maihar (Madhya Pradesh) and Chanderia (Rajasthan) plants. The superior technology product contains enhanced deflocculated ultra-fine particles of cement, with ‘Hyper Active Molecules’, which results in the formation of superior binding gel (C-S-H) that enhances the performance of concrete.
- Bajaj Finserv Slashes Personal Loan Interest Rate to..
- Key Reforms to Boost Real Estate in the Year 2018
- HDFC ERGO Launches DIA, A New Artificial Intelligence Chatbot Serivice on Amazon Alexa
- Auxilo Finserve Plans to Disburse Rs. 100 Cr. of Education Loan through its Pune Centre
- Why China and not India?
- Udyog Software Signs Partnership with Compuage for uBooks
- Axalta Inaugurates New Coating Manufacturing Facility in India
- NBCC Set to Enter New Growth Phase After CMD A.K. Mittals Tenure Extended
- OLX Launches Webwise an Initiative to Promote Online Safety
- With Launch of New Stackable Credential Pilot Program CAIA Association Introduces another Alternative Investment Industry First
- JSPL Closes the QIP, to Raise Rs. 1200 Crore
- Peps Industries Unique Marketing Initiative Wake Up Day Sees Tremendous Response
- Nuvoco CFO Wins CFO100 Roll of Honour Award
- Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18