Snapdeal’s Lohri-Sankranti store has a range of festive clothes, decor and Hawan essentials - all put together at prices that will make you smile. The store features a wide range of products covering everything you might possibly like to buy for the new bride or the new born. While the store has an extensive selection of traditional items like juttis, turbans, parandi, phulkari duppata, maang tikka, patialas, and kurta pyjama, it also has peanuts, dhol, ghee, jaggery and popcorn maker for the party at home. There is also a complete section of havan essentials to ease the pooja preps. To welcome the new financial year of the Hindu calendar, there are piggy banks, planners, tally software, calendars and office stationery. The Lohri-Sankranti store has a special collection covering the following.
- Ethnic kids wear comprising ethnic clothes and footwear for babies, girls and boys at up to 80% discount
- Women’s Corner with a selection of themed items like Patialas, Phulkari Duppattas, Juttis, Maang Tikkas, Bangles, Earrings, Clutches and Necklace Sets to help them bring home the spirit of Lohri at up to 80% discount
- Men’s Section showcasing a Punjabi/Gujarati twist to Kurta Pyjama Sets, Nehru Jackets, Kurtas, Men's Juttis and Turbans at up to 80% discount
- Makar Sankranti and Lohri Needs make everything you need to entertain guests, enjoy flying kite or conduct the hawan at up to 70% discount
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN