OPPLE, a global integrated lighting solutions company, and one of World’s Leading LED Lighting brand organized all India trade partners conclave to celebrate the brighter side of life with its channel partners. Involving 100+ partners, this event celebrated the success of 2017 and awarded channel partners for their contribution to the brand sales.
The conclave was attended by top executives of OPPLE Lighting - Mr. Rambo Zhang, OPPLE India Head and Mr. Ananda Chatterjee, Sales Head India, Opple Lighting who introduced and showcased various new products under three categories - Light source, consumer lighting and professional lighting along with the announcement of new schemes for 2018.
The two day event started with training and team building activities for its channel partners. Later Mr. Ananda Chatterjee, Sales Head India, OPPLE Lighting addressed the distributors with a welcome speech which was followed by an award ceremony. He shared various insights on the target achieved in 2017 along with a strong sales and marketing plan for 2018. The major milestones for 2017 included:
Various Lighting Projects All across industries (Hotels, Hospitals, Institutes…).
Aggressive participation in Light India 2016-New Delhi
‘Gold Eagle Club’ Exclusively for Channel Partners
Achieved Growth of more than 200% over last year
There were 14 categories involving the All India Champion of Champions, All India Best Distributor and many other different categories. All traders were presented with Certificates and brand trophies for their immense contribution to the brand.
Talking about the conclave, OPPLE India Head, Mr. Rambo Zhang, said, “Over the past few years, we have come a long way with the continuous support from our Channel Partners. This year’s All India Trade Partner Conclave will not only reward the efforts of our Channel Partners but it will also give an opportunity for new vendors to get associated with the brand. After all, they are the backbone of the company who buy a large part of our products. This initiative not only benefits the company but also benefits its dealers.”
The event was concluded with food and drinks for all.
OPPLE Lighting is an Innovative, fast growing, Integrated Lighting Solutions Company. With sales & service operations in more than 50 countries around the world, OPPLE is known for its strong commitment to R&D and Innovation. OPPLE Lighting was founded in 1996 as home lighting company specializing in the manufacture of CFL and ceiling lights. Since then the company's portfolio has diversified to include electrical appliances, commercial lighting and LED lighting and is the largest home lighting company in the Chinese market. The company is headquartered in Shanghai, China and the global operations are driven by a team of committed 7000 employees, inclusive of 400 engineers in R&D.
M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand M P Birla Cement launched its new super-premium brand, Perfect Plus, simultaneously from its Maihar (Madhya Pradesh) and Chanderia (Rajasthan) plants. The superior technology product contains enhanced deflocculated ultra-fine particles of cement, with ‘Hyper Active Molecules’, which results in the formation of superior binding gel (C-S-H) that enhances the performance of concrete.
- Bajaj Finserv Slashes Personal Loan Interest Rate to..
- Key Reforms to Boost Real Estate in the Year 2018
- HDFC ERGO Launches DIA, A New Artificial Intelligence Chatbot Serivice on Amazon Alexa
- Auxilo Finserve Plans to Disburse Rs. 100 Cr. of Education Loan through its Pune Centre
- Why China and not India?
- Udyog Software Signs Partnership with Compuage for uBooks
- Axalta Inaugurates New Coating Manufacturing Facility in India
- NBCC Set to Enter New Growth Phase After CMD A.K. Mittals Tenure Extended
- OLX Launches Webwise an Initiative to Promote Online Safety
- With Launch of New Stackable Credential Pilot Program CAIA Association Introduces another Alternative Investment Industry First
- JSPL Closes the QIP, to Raise Rs. 1200 Crore
- Peps Industries Unique Marketing Initiative Wake Up Day Sees Tremendous Response
- Nuvoco CFO Wins CFO100 Roll of Honour Award
- Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18