OPPLE, a global integrated lighting solutions company, and one of World’s Leading LED Lighting brand organized all India trade partners conclave to celebrate the brighter side of life with its channel partners. Involving 100+ partners, this event celebrated the success of 2017 and awarded channel partners for their contribution to the brand sales.
The conclave was attended by top executives of OPPLE Lighting - Mr. Rambo Zhang, OPPLE India Head and Mr. Ananda Chatterjee, Sales Head India, Opple Lighting who introduced and showcased various new products under three categories - Light source, consumer lighting and professional lighting along with the announcement of new schemes for 2018.
The two day event started with training and team building activities for its channel partners. Later Mr. Ananda Chatterjee, Sales Head India, OPPLE Lighting addressed the distributors with a welcome speech which was followed by an award ceremony. He shared various insights on the target achieved in 2017 along with a strong sales and marketing plan for 2018. The major milestones for 2017 included:
Various Lighting Projects All across industries (Hotels, Hospitals, Institutes…).
Aggressive participation in Light India 2016-New Delhi
‘Gold Eagle Club’ Exclusively for Channel Partners
Achieved Growth of more than 200% over last year
There were 14 categories involving the All India Champion of Champions, All India Best Distributor and many other different categories. All traders were presented with Certificates and brand trophies for their immense contribution to the brand.
Talking about the conclave, OPPLE India Head, Mr. Rambo Zhang, said, “Over the past few years, we have come a long way with the continuous support from our Channel Partners. This year’s All India Trade Partner Conclave will not only reward the efforts of our Channel Partners but it will also give an opportunity for new vendors to get associated with the brand. After all, they are the backbone of the company who buy a large part of our products. This initiative not only benefits the company but also benefits its dealers.”
The event was concluded with food and drinks for all.
OPPLE Lighting is an Innovative, fast growing, Integrated Lighting Solutions Company. With sales & service operations in more than 50 countries around the world, OPPLE is known for its strong commitment to R&D and Innovation. OPPLE Lighting was founded in 1996 as home lighting company specializing in the manufacture of CFL and ceiling lights. Since then the company's portfolio has diversified to include electrical appliances, commercial lighting and LED lighting and is the largest home lighting company in the Chinese market. The company is headquartered in Shanghai, China and the global operations are driven by a team of committed 7000 employees, inclusive of 400 engineers in R&D.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May