World’s largest messaging solution and mobile engagement company - Karix Mobile (formerly known as mGage India) headquartered in Mumbai, India - has announced the launch of its cloud communications platform as a service (CPaaS) – karix.io. The platform was showcased at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (Feb 26 - March 1, 2018) and would initially offer programmable SMS APIs that can be integrated into applications by software developers and businesses, to programmatically send messages across 200+ countries.
Commenting on the launch, CEO of Karix, Jay Sheth said, “With rapid proliferation of mobile application and web-based services, customers are no longer restricted to nearby geographies but expand across cities and countries. To service and communicate with a global customer base, businesses have a growing need for reliable and scalable communications partners. With karix.io, businesses and developers with no skills in telecom can build state-of-the-art applications that are capable of sending automated messages such as transaction notifications, billing information, renewal messages, feedback etc. to customers across 200+ countries.”
Deepak Goyal, COO at Karix said, “With karix.io, we will cater to a global clientele. We have made significant investments in the latest cloud technologies to make this platform enterprise grade, secure, scalable and ensuring 99.995% availability. We have arrangements with over 800+ operators across the globe to ensure that there is enough redundancy built into the network. We are very excited to launch this platform with a free trial, no-strings-attached offer for all users. Customers visiting us at our stand at Mobile World Congress can collect a limited edition trial coupon for $50.”
While Karix.io will initially offer only inbound and outbound SMS APIs, the platform has a road map to offer services such as voice and video as well.
PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India-Nepal To deepen the footprint of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI), a delegation visited Nepal on June 12-14. The PHDCCI delegation was lead by Anil Khaitan, President – and among the other delegates were, Saurabh Sanyal, Secretary General; Ambassador K.V. Rajan, Convener - PHDCCI Ambassadors' Economic Forum & India-Nepal Centre.
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May
- Samridhi Sambhav 2018 HPM India
- Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai