World’s largest messaging solution and mobile engagement company - Karix Mobile (formerly known as mGage India) headquartered in Mumbai, India - has announced the launch of its cloud communications platform as a service (CPaaS) – karix.io. The platform was showcased at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (Feb 26 - March 1, 2018) and would initially offer programmable SMS APIs that can be integrated into applications by software developers and businesses, to programmatically send messages across 200+ countries.
Commenting on the launch, CEO of Karix, Jay Sheth said, “With rapid proliferation of mobile application and web-based services, customers are no longer restricted to nearby geographies but expand across cities and countries. To service and communicate with a global customer base, businesses have a growing need for reliable and scalable communications partners. With karix.io, businesses and developers with no skills in telecom can build state-of-the-art applications that are capable of sending automated messages such as transaction notifications, billing information, renewal messages, feedback etc. to customers across 200+ countries.”
Deepak Goyal, COO at Karix said, “With karix.io, we will cater to a global clientele. We have made significant investments in the latest cloud technologies to make this platform enterprise grade, secure, scalable and ensuring 99.995% availability. We have arrangements with over 800+ operators across the globe to ensure that there is enough redundancy built into the network. We are very excited to launch this platform with a free trial, no-strings-attached offer for all users. Customers visiting us at our stand at Mobile World Congress can collect a limited edition trial coupon for $50.”
While Karix.io will initially offer only inbound and outbound SMS APIs, the platform has a road map to offer services such as voice and video as well.
Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18 Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with ‘Influence’ at AIFW ‘18 which completes 25 years in the industry this year, celebrated its legacy with ‘Influence’ – a show by 17 alumni of the institution, at AIFW ’18. Continuing the association with Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) through Amazon India Fashion Week, Pearl Academy organized ‘Influence’ to bring together some of the biggest names in the industry for one show that celebrated the legacy of the institution.
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru