Su—Kam, one of India’s leading companies in power backup and solar solutions embarked on a one-of-a kind initiative of offering a fully - supported trip to Malaysia to its esteemed channel partners. As a part of the initiative titled ‘Kshitij’, over 800 channel partners undertook the five-day excursion to Malaysia. The objective of organizing the tour was to motivate its channel partners and foster a spirit of camaraderie among them.Two state-of-the-art products namely Brainy S 1000, a standard solar Power Conditioning Unit (PCU) and Falcon +1250 were also launched at Malaysia.
Brainy S is world’s first solar PCU with zero change over time. In simple terms, while generators and ordinary inverters take a moment to kick in, Brainy S provides continuous power supply to all sensitive equipment, such as your computer, to keep it running and prevent damage. Not only this, Brainy S draws energy from both solar and grid - always giving preference to solar - and saves tons of money on electricity bills.
Without doubt Falcon + can be called the best UPS in the world. Unique features, such as the ATC technology that enhances battery life, option of choosing battery as per your personal backup needs, its ability to run heavy duty appliances, and many such brilliant features make it the best Home UPS in India.
The highlight of the tour was the Gala Night which saw attendees grooving to melodious musical beats.The delegation visited popular places of sightseeing such as King's Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Drive Pass, Parliament House, Lake Gardens, Old Train Station, Cocoque, Petronas Twin Towers, Sunway Lagoon and Genting Highlands.
“Su-Kam is proud to have over 50,000 channel partners across the globe who work tirelessly to help the company carve a niche in the solar sector. The unique initiative aimed to bring them on a common platform and enable them to spend quality time with their families. This initiative is a part of our efforts to acknowledge their valuable contribution in shaping Su-Kam,” said Mr. Kunwer Sachdev, Managing Director, Su-Kam.
The channel partners welcomed the initiative.“We feel honoured to be a part of this excursion. This is indeed a remarkable initiative that rejuvenated us from our hectic work schedule. Such initiatives will go a long way in motivating us to perform even better,” said Mr. Mihir Saxena, a channel partner with Su-Kam.
Located in South East Asia, Malaysia has carved an identity of a popular tourist destination due to panoramic landscape and alluring attractions.About Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd.Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd. is India's largest power backup solutions company which has a presence in 90 countries worldwide and holds a record for being the only company in this field to file for over 100 patents. It manufactures more than 250 products including various solar products, UPS, batteries, and customized solar solutions. A successful example of ‘Make in India’, Su-Kam has over 50,000 channel partners in many countries around the world. The first Indian power solutions company to win the title of 'Superbrand', Su-Kam is counted among one of the fastest growing companies according to India Inc.
Peps Industries Unique Marketing Initiative Wake Up Day Sees Tremendous Response Peps Industries Pvt. Ltd., India’s top-selling spring mattress manufacturing company celebrated Peps Wake Up Day at Cubbon Park, Bengaluru over the weekend. The event saw a participation of around 1000 people across all age groups.
- Nuvoco CFO Wins CFO100 Roll of Honour Award
- Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India