Inaugurates specialized centre in Pune to enable financing to students & Edu institutions.
Plans to disburse Rs. 100 cr of education loan through customized processing options.
Special loans for Children of Defence Forces at Zero Processing Fees.
Provides Swift loans within 24 hrs time with sanctioning pre-visa, pre-admission, air-travel & education related fees.
Pune, popularly known as the education hub of Western India, has been a home to hundreds of educational institutions that provide various streams of courses to lakhs of students. Through specialized centre in Pune, Auxilo Finserve attempts to add value in education financing with providing easy, quick & customized loans at economical rates and repayment options.
Inaugurating the centre, Mr. Neeraj Saxena, MD & CEO of Auxilo Finserve said, “We feel this centre will essentially support hundreds of valuable dreams of this city’s youth that can fulfill individual’s quest to grow and boost country’s innovation model. Pune is also considered as home to Defence institutions, and our endeavor is to contribute the best possible for the children of this brave community.”
Recently, Auxilo Finserve has launched special loans for dependants of Indian Defence Forces at Zero per cent processing fees, and introduced unique Swift Education Loans within 24 hrs for all students opting for higher learning in overseas or domestic institutions. Swift Education loan has been designed in such a way that any student looking for education finance would be able to get his/her sanction letter within 24 hrs time, upon submitting accurate details on www.auxilo.com.
These quick & hassle-free loans cover 100% financing on pre-admission, course tuition fees, pre-visa disbursal, air-travel fare and course-related fees at attractive interest rates. At the same time, the repayment methods are designed in such a way that it matches students’ conveniences with flexible options.
Auxilo Finserve, through its nation-wide presence in - Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi & Pune, encourages students to fulfill their dream courses through its door-step services with tailor-made loan structuring.
Started operations in October 2017, Auxilo Finserve essentially provides education loan to two major categories – students for higher studies (global & domestic) and educational institutes for infrastructure modernization.
About Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd.
Auxilo is a pro-education Non-Banking Financial company registered with the Reserve Bank of India. The company is conceptualized with the objective of serving the education sector by bridging the financing gaps of the entire education eco-system. Our vision is to serve as a catalyst to the education ecosystem, as is well captured by our brand expression which symbolizes 'ascension through education'. Started operations in October 2017 in Mumbai, Auxilo Finserve essentially provides education loan to two major categories – students for higher studies (global & domestic) and educational institutes for infrastructure modernization.
Our Educational Loan features1. 100% education loan funding 2. Dynamic Disbursement facility3. No Limit on Loan amount 4. Secured and Unsecured loan options5. Tenure Friendly 6. Student and course based loan profiling
Auxilo Finserve Pvt Ltd., India’s fastest growing education ecosystem NBFC, today inaugurated its specialized centre in Pune and plans to disburse Rs. 100 crore of education loan in the next two financial years, from this centre. As a part of its nationwide expansion plans, Auxilo Finserve aims to reach out to a maximum number of students in fulfilling their education financing needs for higher learning, as well as providing hassle-free loans to educational institutes for their infrastructure upgradation requirements.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May