Anondita Healthcare, India’s leading manufacturer of condoms and surgical gloves, has recently signed significant contracts with Maharashtra and Karnataka governments for supplying surgical gloves and condoms in all the state-run hospitals. It has also been awarded contracts for supplying its products in Army Hospitals in Delhi, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh.
Anondita Healthcare has been a major exporter to SAARC countries. In India, the company has been a consistent supplier for Government of India brand – Nirodh, Deluxe Nirodh as well as Masti. The company takes pride in contributing to over 70% share of Central Government and State Government supplied subsidised condoms distribution.
Mr. Anupam Ghosh, Director, Anondita Healthcare Limited said, “With an installed capacity of nearly 550 million condoms and 60 million surgical gloves per annum, we are confident of delivering quality products with consistency to support government in its healthcare and family planning initiatives. We have been associated with government for a long time now and look forward to achieve remarkable milestones together.”
To add to its significant global presence across several continents, the company plants to foray in markets of global territories like Ghana, Poland etc. With its plan to capture a major share of over 750 crore condom market of this West African country, Anondita Healthcare will set-up its manufacturing unit in Ghana with an investment of Rs. 250 crore and for this an MoU has already been signed. Committed to serve as a pioneer anti-AIDS crusader, the company aims to ensure regular bulk supplies of highest quality condoms in Ghana and its neighbouring African countries. The company is also likely to grab a major contract from the government of Poland for supplying condom making machines.
Better known for its bestselling condom brands like Cobra and Midnight, Anondita Healthcare also manufacturers its own condom making machines, which is one of the prime USPs of the company. Anondita Healthcare is the only manufacturing company for condoms and surgical gloves in North India certified by World Health Organization (WHO). Over the years, Anondita has emerged as the country’s prominent third party manufacturer for the other branded players like Barkat, Tamanna, Force, Ek Lamha as well as the most popular Nirodh. It has been awarded best quality certificates by Bureau of Indian standards(BIS) and certificate of good manufacturing practices (GMP) by Drug licencing cum controlling authority.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May