Anondita Healthcare, India’s leading manufacturer of condoms and surgical gloves, has recently signed significant contracts with Maharashtra and Karnataka governments for supplying surgical gloves and condoms in all the state-run hospitals. It has also been awarded contracts for supplying its products in Army Hospitals in Delhi, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh.
Anondita Healthcare has been a major exporter to SAARC countries. In India, the company has been a consistent supplier for Government of India brand – Nirodh, Deluxe Nirodh as well as Masti. The company takes pride in contributing to over 70% share of Central Government and State Government supplied subsidised condoms distribution.
Mr. Anupam Ghosh, Director, Anondita Healthcare Limited said, “With an installed capacity of nearly 550 million condoms and 60 million surgical gloves per annum, we are confident of delivering quality products with consistency to support government in its healthcare and family planning initiatives. We have been associated with government for a long time now and look forward to achieve remarkable milestones together.”
To add to its significant global presence across several continents, the company plants to foray in markets of global territories like Ghana, Poland etc. With its plan to capture a major share of over 750 crore condom market of this West African country, Anondita Healthcare will set-up its manufacturing unit in Ghana with an investment of Rs. 250 crore and for this an MoU has already been signed. Committed to serve as a pioneer anti-AIDS crusader, the company aims to ensure regular bulk supplies of highest quality condoms in Ghana and its neighbouring African countries. The company is also likely to grab a major contract from the government of Poland for supplying condom making machines.
Better known for its bestselling condom brands like Cobra and Midnight, Anondita Healthcare also manufacturers its own condom making machines, which is one of the prime USPs of the company. Anondita Healthcare is the only manufacturing company for condoms and surgical gloves in North India certified by World Health Organization (WHO). Over the years, Anondita has emerged as the country’s prominent third party manufacturer for the other branded players like Barkat, Tamanna, Force, Ek Lamha as well as the most popular Nirodh. It has been awarded best quality certificates by Bureau of Indian standards(BIS) and certificate of good manufacturing practices (GMP) by Drug licencing cum controlling authority.
Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores Birla Corporation Q4 Consolidated EBIDTA at Rs. 284 Crores Birla Corporation Limited, the flagship company of the M P Birla Group, announced today its financial results for the year ended 31 March 2018, as well as the consolidated results, including those of Reliance Cement Company Private Limited (RCCPL), wholly-owned material subsidiary of the Company.
- Smart Cities India 2018 Expo Opens Tomorrow; Vice President Extends his Greetings
- Morepen Labs Reports Growth-filled Fourth Quarter to Close FY 2017-18 with a 25 Per cent Rise in its Net Profit
- YourNest Venture Capital Launches Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- 2-Day RBSM - India 2018 Beginning from 15th May in Mumbai
- Anondita Healthcare Joins Hands with Maharashtra and Karnataka Government
- Dubai Tourism Launches Dubai Pass to Experience the Best Attractions in Dubai
- Legal Tech Startup Wonder Legal Launches in India
- Tyre Safety under focus during Road Safety Week
- M P Birla Launches its Super-premium Cement Brand
- Bajaj Finserv Slashes Personal Loan Interest Rate to..
- Key Reforms to Boost Real Estate in the Year 2018
- HDFC ERGO Launches DIA, A New Artificial Intelligence Chatbot Serivice on Amazon Alexa
- Auxilo Finserve Plans to Disburse Rs. 100 Cr. of Education Loan through its Pune Centre
- Why China and not India?
- Udyog Software Signs Partnership with Compuage for uBooks