On the occasion Abhay V. Udeshi, Director Jayant Agro commented, “I am honored to be appointed as the current President of the association. I look forward to adding value and foster practices best suited for the overall growth and development of the association.”
Abhay will facilitate greater focus on ICOA’s vision through his expertise gained from decades of experience within the industry. In his current role he will outline strategies best suited for the global presence for ICOA. He will use his background and leadership to further enhance and enlarge the activities for the association.
The ICOA is an organization whose members are involved in growing, processing, trading, marketing and/or consuming Castor Oil. The main aspirations of the ICOA are the improvement in the agronomic conditions of castor beans, the development of new applications for castor oil and its derivatives and the dissemination of information to its members and the industries they serve.
Graduated from MS University of Baroda in B.E in Chemical Engineering, Abhay comes with a solid experience of over 30 years.
About Jayant Agro Jayant Agro Group, with a turnover of over of Rs. 25,000 million is the producer of the widest range of castor oil-based specialty chemicals in the world. It's R&D centre is focused on developing new products and applications based on castor oil and its derivatives to convert the molecules to products for markets and to turn ideas into solutions. The management of the Group have been pioneering the castor oil industry in India with an experience of over 60 years in processing castor seeds into various industrial and specialty grades of oil. Headquartered in Mumbai, it has 5 production units in India. The Group's vision is to provide end to end solutions across the castor-based value chain and its customers.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May