India is stepping towards building Smart Cities. And there is a lot happening in the Internet of Things (IoT) space, the technology which enables Smart Cities & Smart Applications. By empowering several domains including Smart Homes, Agriculture, Industries, Environment, Health and more, Smart Applications are about to take off at scale and revolutionize the way of living. At the very right time, ‘The Things Conference India’ is being organised for the first time in India on 9th and 10th November ‘18 at HICC, Hyderabad.
SpiceJet, Air India may fly 40 Jet Airways planes from next week Reportedly some of Jet Airways' grounded planes are likely to start flying by as early as Tuesday next week. SpiceJet is said to take around 40 of Jet Airways' Boeing 737s and Air India is likely to take five of the airline's wide-body Boeing 777s. Some Boeing 737s might be taken by Air India for its budget carrier, Air India Express.
- Employees of TCS disappointed after company gifted them wrist watches on completion of 50 years
- Jio Digital Fibre rising about Rs 27,000 crore to fund expansion
- Uber Technologies Inc. & its bankers will hit road this month
- Jet Airways fights to keep flying
- Jet Airways assured Indian Oil Corporation of payment of dues, Indian Oil restored oil supply
- Zomato service contributes about three-fourth to overall revenue
- Ratan Tata says it is hard to understand a Business Leader
- Manufacturing PMI showing strong momentum in last few months
- Titan to venture its business in jewelry business
- By March 31 Essar Steel Lenders likely to get payment
- DLF Shares falls 4%
- Medlife, Zoomcar, ixigo Partner with GrabOn for Cricket Fantasy League
- Why Reliance pledged 12.50 Crore shares with IndusInd Bank?
- Why Jet Airways Pilots & Captains attended Interview in SpiceJet?
- Oil prices hovered just below 2019 highs by producer club OPEC