As per latest report it was stated that Reliance Communications Enterprises has pledged 4.52 percent of its holding in Reliance Communications (RCom) amounting to 12.50 crore shares with IndusInd Bank Ltd, according to a regulatory filing.
Meanwhile it was stated that Reliance Communications Enterprises (RCE) held 49.06 crore shares in RCom amounting to 17.74 percent stake, of which it had previously pledged 4.85 percent.
Moreover with the latest pledge on March 22, the total pledged shares by RCE now stands at 9.37 percent of total share capital or 25.90 crore shares.
SEBI permitted mutual funds to participate in all exchange-traded commodities derivatives (ETCDs) Reportedly Mutual fund houses so far were not permitted to invest in commodities other than gold. At most, a few fund houses had thematic funds investing in the equity of companies engaged in the commodities business. But that is set to change with SEBI issuing final guidelines on May 21, 2019, permitting MFs to invest in exchange-traded commodity derivatives, with an aim to deepen the nascent commodity market.
- Air Asia India plans to tie up with about 200 companies
- London-based AdiGro Group to restart Jet Airways' operations by July 1
- Singapore Red Cross website been hacked
- What are the 2 bids received for Jet Airways?
- New tax rates for Under Construction House will come into effect from April 1, 2019
- Do you know Indian Railways luggage carrying rules?
- Know about State Bank of India's online service IMT (Instant Money Transfer)
- TCS was recently in the news for a trade secret theft case file
- Rupee on May 6 fell by 18 paise to close at 69.40 against US dollar
- Why Income Tax e-Filers growth dropped down this fiscal year?
- Shutting down of Jet Airways left 16,000 people, including 1,350 pilots, jobless
- Amazon fighting with Walmart Inc's Flipkart for market share in India
- 30% of 1,100 Yes Bank branches are profitable in India
- Stock Market in tensed state
- SpiceJet, Air India may fly 40 Jet Airways planes from next week