As India gears up for the 12th season of the grand cricket bonanza, GrabOn is back with the 5th edition of the fan-favorite event - Cricket Fantasy League # GrabTheCup. For the uninitiated, the basic aim of Fantasy Cricket League is to choose players from various participating teams, the points scored will depend upon the player’s performance on the field. Unlike other fantasy leagues available in the market, the users don't have to deposit any amount to participate and win prizes. There are engaging activities like Match Predictor and Card-a-thon where players can earn easy points.
his year’s event is presented by Medlife and Co-sponsored by Zoomcar UrbanTribe, ixigo, and Klook. Other partners who are part of the campaign are AppBrowzer, Ridex, Muze.fun and Coolwinks.com. As part of the campaign, the users will be able to participate and win exciting prizes such as product giveaways, vouchers, gift cards and more. Throughout the duration of Cricket Fantasy League, GrabOn plans to run exclusive cashback offers on Gift Cards for users.
Commenting on the partnerships, Ashok Reddy CEO and Founder of GrabOn said, "We are very excited to partner with the big names across different verticals and we look forward to providing our partners and users with an engaging experience during this Cricket Season. Our Cricket Fantasy event has drawn huge participation from users in the past. This year the users have the chance to exclusive flight vouchers, television sets, Bluetooth headsets and prizes worth up to Rs. 25 Lakhs."
London-based AdiGro Group to restart Jet Airways' operations by July 1 London-based AdiGro Group, the parent company of AdiGro Aviation has offered to restart the Jet Airways' operations by July 1. The company which is one of the unsolicited bidders for Jet Airways has proposed to resume its operations with eight to nine thousand employees and 70 aircraft. Sanjay Viswanathan,
- Singapore Red Cross website been hacked
- What are the 2 bids received for Jet Airways?
- New tax rates for Under Construction House will come into effect from April 1, 2019
- Do you know Indian Railways luggage carrying rules?
- Know about State Bank of India's online service IMT (Instant Money Transfer)
- TCS was recently in the news for a trade secret theft case file
- Rupee on May 6 fell by 18 paise to close at 69.40 against US dollar
- Why Income Tax e-Filers growth dropped down this fiscal year?
- Shutting down of Jet Airways left 16,000 people, including 1,350 pilots, jobless
- Amazon fighting with Walmart Inc's Flipkart for market share in India
- 30% of 1,100 Yes Bank branches are profitable in India
- Stock Market in tensed state
- SpiceJet, Air India may fly 40 Jet Airways planes from next week
- Employees of TCS disappointed after company gifted them wrist watches on completion of 50 years
- Jio Digital Fibre rising about Rs 27,000 crore to fund expansion