According to sources from Titan Company Ltd its Chief Financial Officer Subbu Subramaniam told Bloomberg Quint in an interview confident of expanding its market share in the jewelry business even as the industry is struggling with liquidity squeeze and higher gold prices.
Subramaniam said “It's a tough market but, I think we are holding on to our growth,” and also adding that the market share gains and the tailwinds from the regulatory interventions have helped the company sustain its growth trajectory. “We are planning to grow despite a slowdown in the industry.”
Moreover Subramaniam expects the upcoming wedding season to boost the sales in the jewelry business. Wedding jewelry, he said, would contribute 60 percent to the overall jewlery demand in India.
London-based AdiGro Group to restart Jet Airways' operations by July 1 London-based AdiGro Group, the parent company of AdiGro Aviation has offered to restart the Jet Airways' operations by July 1. The company which is one of the unsolicited bidders for Jet Airways has proposed to resume its operations with eight to nine thousand employees and 70 aircraft. Sanjay Viswanathan,
- Singapore Red Cross website been hacked
- What are the 2 bids received for Jet Airways?
- New tax rates for Under Construction House will come into effect from April 1, 2019
- Do you know Indian Railways luggage carrying rules?
- Know about State Bank of India's online service IMT (Instant Money Transfer)
- TCS was recently in the news for a trade secret theft case file
- Rupee on May 6 fell by 18 paise to close at 69.40 against US dollar
- Why Income Tax e-Filers growth dropped down this fiscal year?
- Shutting down of Jet Airways left 16,000 people, including 1,350 pilots, jobless
- Amazon fighting with Walmart Inc's Flipkart for market share in India
- 30% of 1,100 Yes Bank branches are profitable in India
- Stock Market in tensed state
- SpiceJet, Air India may fly 40 Jet Airways planes from next week
- Employees of TCS disappointed after company gifted them wrist watches on completion of 50 years
- Jio Digital Fibre rising about Rs 27,000 crore to fund expansion