Reportedly some senior employees at Tata Consultancy Services were left disappointed when the company gifted them wrist watches on completion of 50 years. A number of vertical heads, who were expecting cash bonus or Tata products such as jewelry, homes, and cars, got Titan wrist watches instead, reported The Hindu. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) announced its long awaited 50th-anniversary gift for its employees across the globe.
A top executive told "There is total disappointment all across. Many of us were guessing what the gift could be, for over a year. Some thought it would be cars from Tata Motors, homes, jewelry or anything like that from the Tata Group. Others guessed it would a big cash bonus. People have been waiting for a year until April 12, the day of the Q4 announcement”.
Moreover TCS CEO and MD Rajesh Gopinathan, in a statement on Monday said, "As we close the end of our fiftieth year, it is a good moment to reflect on the year gone by, and years ahead, to celebrate our diversity, and the agility of our global workforce, to rejoice at our success in being the partner of choice for our customers in this shared journey of growth and transformation."
Modi governance ideas influenced by East Asian welfare-growth model & social ethos Reportedly the impression is that Narendra Modi was a right-wing Prime Minister, who turned left to win the 2019 elections. But is that so? If anything, the stupendous victory on Thursday is the biggest rebuttal to the notion that it’s only Congress’s left-of-centre liberal socialism which has answers to a multitude of problems of India’s poor.
- SEBI permitted mutual funds to participate in all exchange-traded commodities derivatives (ETCDs)
- Air Asia India plans to tie up with about 200 companies
- London-based AdiGro Group to restart Jet Airways' operations by July 1
- Singapore Red Cross website been hacked
- What are the 2 bids received for Jet Airways?
- New tax rates for Under Construction House will come into effect from April 1, 2019
- Do you know Indian Railways luggage carrying rules?
- Know about State Bank of India's online service IMT (Instant Money Transfer)
- TCS was recently in the news for a trade secret theft case file
- Rupee on May 6 fell by 18 paise to close at 69.40 against US dollar
- Why Income Tax e-Filers growth dropped down this fiscal year?
- Shutting down of Jet Airways left 16,000 people, including 1,350 pilots, jobless
- Amazon fighting with Walmart Inc's Flipkart for market share in India
- 30% of 1,100 Yes Bank branches are profitable in India
- Stock Market in tensed state