AirAsia india on August 20 announced its plans to expand network by introducing daily flights between New delhi and Chennai, Tamilnadu. The launch fare for the booking is Rs 3,499. While the sale for booking is scheduled to go live on August 20, 2019, the inaugural flight between the two destinations is set to take off on September 20, 2019.
AirAsia india currently has flights from New delhi connecting to Bengaluru, kolkata, mumbai, Guwahati, goa, Bagdogra, hyderabad, Indore, Imphal, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Chennai, Pune and srinagar. While, from Chennai, AirAsia india has flights connecting to Bengaluru, New delhi, hyderabad and kolkata.
Why SEBI mulls new mechanism for Auditors and Gatekeepers? With an aim to unearth financial irregularities and other fraudulent transactions at listed companies, capital market regulator SEBI is planning to set up a new whistle-blower mechanism for auditors and other 'gatekeepers' to report such cases.
- Bengal Durga Pooja organizers reeling due to economic slump
- Why ailing auto sector been in reverse gear for the 10 months?
- Uber and Ola is preferred over an own car by millennial, says Nirmila Sitaraman on decline in car sales
- Airlines have to pay taxes for certain services
- Mother Dairy increased price of cow milk by Rs 2 to Rs 44 a litre in Delhi-NCR
- Gold rate rices to Peak
- Oil prices recovered some ground, depress demand in the future
- With there be cutting of taxes on Motor Vehicles?
- MPC has cut repo rate by 25 bps to 5.75 percent
- SBI decided to halt lending to dealers of Hyundai Motor India
- India's non-alcoholic Malt Drink Mart gets Coca Cola
- Gold prices could go up further if global trade tussle continues
- AirAsia India introducing additional flights from September 20, 2019
- Income tax officials able to use manual communication with assessee only in exceptional cases
- Will filing Income tax & GST return date is extended for J&K traders?