AirAsia india on August 20 announced its plans to expand network by introducing daily flights between New delhi and Chennai, Tamilnadu. The launch fare for the booking is Rs 3,499. While the sale for booking is scheduled to go live on August 20, 2019, the inaugural flight between the two destinations is set to take off on September 20, 2019.
AirAsia india currently has flights from New delhi connecting to Bengaluru, kolkata, mumbai, Guwahati, goa, Bagdogra, hyderabad, Indore, Imphal, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Chennai, Pune and srinagar. While, from Chennai, AirAsia india has flights connecting to Bengaluru, New delhi, hyderabad and kolkata.
IMF projected India's growth rate at 6.1% in 2019 The IMF on Tuesday slashed India's GDP growth projection for the year 2019 to 6.1 per cent, which is 1.2 % down from its April projections. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in April said India will grow at 7.3% in 2019. However, three months later it projected a slower growth rate for India in 2019, a downward revision of 0.3%.
- IMF projected India's growth rate at 6.1% in 2019
- 80% of customers of Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank will get their money back: Amit Shah
- Gold demand could improve in October due to Diwali festival and discounts could narrow
- Banks started using credit score of potential buyers to fix interest rate on loans
- Mukesh Ambani richest Indian Adani claimed second position
- India likely to limit palm oil import from Malaysia over J&K remark
- Oil companies to Air India: pay monthly or will cut fuel supply
- Niti CEO to decide on private rails, stations, not railway
- RSS and BJP lock horns over regional trade grouping
- Malvinder Singh former CEO of Ranbaxy arrested
- SBIs one year MCLR brought down from 8.15% pa to 8.05% pa
- Johnson & Johnson fined 8 billion dollars for not informing consumer of some drugs that grows Male breast
- Former PMC BANK MD kept in Police custody till October 17
- Ravi Prakash arrested now khaidi no. 4412
- US said it would slap 10% tariffs on European-made Airbus