Reportedly the November 8, 2016 decision of the Narendra modi government to demonetize banknotes of Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 was a reform that will reap long-term benefits for india, said senior Union minister nitin gadkari on Friday. He said some reforms may have short-term problems but in the long run they are beneficial.
"It is possible that while carrying out some reforms there are some problem in the short term, but in the long term, there are benefits," nitin gadkari said. nitin gadkari said this while speaking at a special session on Indian economy at the india Today Conclave 2019 in mumbai.
Gadari said growth can be achieved if everyone works positively and the government supports these efforts. Moreover nitin gadkari said the government is also considering reducing the interest rates on external borrowings by the MSME sector.
80% of customers of Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank will get their money back: Amit Shah Reportedly around 80 per cent of Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank's customers will likely get all their money back once legal proceedings are over, Home Minister Amit Shah said, as he sought to assuage concerns over the scandal-hit bank's ability to pay its depositors. Speaking to India Today TV, Amit Shah said, "As far as PMC scam is concerned, only legal proceedings are left
- Gold demand could improve in October due to Diwali festival and discounts could narrow
- Banks started using credit score of potential buyers to fix interest rate on loans
- Mukesh Ambani richest Indian Adani claimed second position
- India likely to limit palm oil import from Malaysia over J&K remark
- Oil companies to Air India: pay monthly or will cut fuel supply
- Niti CEO to decide on private rails, stations, not railway
- RSS and BJP lock horns over regional trade grouping
- Malvinder Singh former CEO of Ranbaxy arrested
- SBIs one year MCLR brought down from 8.15% pa to 8.05% pa
- Johnson & Johnson fined 8 billion dollars for not informing consumer of some drugs that grows Male breast
- Former PMC BANK MD kept in Police custody till October 17
- Ravi Prakash arrested now khaidi no. 4412
- US said it would slap 10% tariffs on European-made Airbus
- Accused gathered information online on committing murder
- Thomas Cook enables customers to get refunds within 60 days of receiving refund forms