Reportedly US natural gas company Tellurian Inc. and Petronet LNG Limited (PLL) of india have signed an MoU, under which PLL and its affiliates intend to import up to five million tonnes per annum (5 mtpa) of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from America, the two companies announced on Saturday.
Tellurian and Petronet will endeavor to finalize the transaction agreements by March 31, 2020, they added. The announcement came after Prime Minister Narendra modi had a meeting with the CEOs of top oil companies based in the US here on Saturday.
A statement from Tellurian said the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed in modi's presence. Petronet, india's largest LNG importer, will be able to deliver clean, low-cost and reliable natural gas to india from Driftwood. Increasing natural gas use will enable india to fuel its impressive economic growth to achieve Prime Minister modi's goal of a USD 5 trillion economy, while contributing to a cleaner environment.
80% of customers of Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank will get their money back: Amit Shah Reportedly around 80 per cent of Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank's customers will likely get all their money back once legal proceedings are over, Home Minister Amit Shah said, as he sought to assuage concerns over the scandal-hit bank's ability to pay its depositors. Speaking to India Today TV, Amit Shah said, "As far as PMC scam is concerned, only legal proceedings are left
- Gold demand could improve in October due to Diwali festival and discounts could narrow
- Banks started using credit score of potential buyers to fix interest rate on loans
- Mukesh Ambani richest Indian Adani claimed second position
- India likely to limit palm oil import from Malaysia over J&K remark
- Oil companies to Air India: pay monthly or will cut fuel supply
- Niti CEO to decide on private rails, stations, not railway
- RSS and BJP lock horns over regional trade grouping
- Malvinder Singh former CEO of Ranbaxy arrested
- SBIs one year MCLR brought down from 8.15% pa to 8.05% pa
- Johnson & Johnson fined 8 billion dollars for not informing consumer of some drugs that grows Male breast
- Former PMC BANK MD kept in Police custody till October 17
- Ravi Prakash arrested now khaidi no. 4412
- US said it would slap 10% tariffs on European-made Airbus
- Accused gathered information online on committing murder
- Thomas Cook enables customers to get refunds within 60 days of receiving refund forms