The notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident and Junior Resident has been released by Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Kolkata as an employment notification calling out for interested and eligible candidates to attend the walk-in interview.
Number of available posts: 19 Post wise available vacancies
Senior Resident: 13; Junior Resident: 6 Eligibility criteria for ESIC Educational qualification
Senior Resident A valid medical PG degree in concerned specialty from a recognized medical institution with experience.
The candidates interested in applying for this post should have pursued MBBS with completion of one year rotator internship.
Age limit Senior Resident The candidate can have a maximum age of 33 years.
How to apply?
Application can be made during walk in interview. The candidates interested in these posts are required to appear for the walk-in interview and carry along important documents at the venue. Important date and time Interview date: February 9 Interview time : 10 am
Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL According to sources the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd (VCBL), Visakhapatnam has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 25 Probationary Officers (Asst Managers) vacancies to be posted at VCBL's branches in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, or at any of VCBL's Area of operation. The online registration towards the same will start from 18 February 2019 and close on 04 March 2019 by 4 pm.
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC