Social psychology is the scientific study of how people's thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by the actual, imagined, or implied the presence of others. We often have firmly held beliefs about why people think and behave the way they do. Sometimes our intuitions are correct, but often they are not.
Social psychology helps us understand how people think about themselves and other people and what motivates their behavior in social settings. This course explores a range of topics in social psychology, from how we think about ourselves, how we think about others, and how we interact and communicate with others.
We will also discuss the ways that we can influence
others and be influenced by others. Finally, we look at some problematic
aspects of human behavior, such as prejudice and aggression.
The interested candidates can enroll in this online course on or before 14 March 2017.
Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment According to sources Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released an official employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Manager at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) in various departments.
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China