Universities are places where students come to learn various courses from instructors. A good university is one which supports the learning process.,Sri Venkateshwara University is definitely one of these.The talented qualified instructors, many modern buildings with adequate high technology facilities, and the most of all good management makes it top the list. Times Higher Education (THE), Education Supplement, is a weekly magazine based in London, which reports specifically on news and issues related to higher education.It has ranked FIRST Sri Venkateshwara University as the best in India.
The speciality of the university is that it has enough qualified instructors for every course.With rich endowments and storied histories, a select group of colleges including Harvard, Stanford, MIT and Caltech–along with Oxford and Cambridge in the U.K., as well as the University of Tokyo–routinely place in the top 10 spots of prestigious lists of universities.
Not surprisingly, this leading institution is scrutinised by dozens of others who aspire to their status. Sri Venkateshwara University highly focuses on moulding students to the highest grades, test scores.It also sets records for "extracurricular activities".It is a land-grant institution which particularly focuses on "value added" -- producing the future leaders who make the world a better place.Cheif Minister Chandra Babu Naidu is the notable alumni of Sri Venkateshwara University.These factors distinguish the top international Sri Venkateshwara University from their competitors. The reason behind is because of high concentration of talented teachers, researchers and students.
Sri Venkateshwara University recruits students and faculty without concern for national borders. This enables them to focus on attracting the most talented people, no matter where they come from, and open themselves to new ideas and approaches.
Apply for Engineering jobs in Indian Telephone Industries Ltd According to sources the Indian Telephone Industries Ltd has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Contract Engineer. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC
- Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)