Yet another addition to the already proliferating entrance exams might soon be a test for B.Ed admissions. Thanks to the elongated B.Ed degree duration, already the enrolment rate has fallen and an additional exam is anticipated to only bring it down further. According to Union Minister of State (Karnataka) for Human Resource Development Upendra Kushwaha, the National Council for Teacher Education which has been mandated for the regulation and development of teacher education sector in the country is in the process of finalizing the methodology for conducting of an All India Entrance Exam for the BEd programme.
According to a study by Oxfam India policy that was released in March 2016, over five lakh sanctioned teacher posts were vacant, while over 6.6 lakh in-service teachers in 13 lakh elementary schools did not have formal training. Nearly 10% of schools were single-teacher schools.
On a brighter note, now, there would be more quality induced in the teaching staff and their standards are reliable and noteworthy. Teachers will be respected for their profession that was earlier seen as a solace for the unemployed. However, the government must also keep in mind to reward these faculties with proper salary and recognize their efforts to become good teachers.
According to Union Minister of State (Karnataka) for Human Resource Development Mahendranath Pandey, the All India Council for Technical Education in the meeting held on March 14 approved the All India Council for Technical Education Regulations for admissions in technical institutions through National Entrance Examination, 2017 prescribing a single national entrance exam for technical institutions in order to maintain good standards of education across the country. Along with the JEE, this exam might be a bead to the long thread of entrance tests that students are offered for engineering.
Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC According to sources from Odisha, the Odisha Public Service Commission has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Dental Surgeon. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 45000. The last date to apply for the government job is Apr 7, 2018.
- Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC