Sources have stated that an employment notification has been released by the the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu calling out for application from eligible candidates for direct recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Aspirants/ Physical Education Directors Grade I in School Education and other departments.
The online registration lines have already been opened and the notification in this regard was officially made yesterday. Commencement of online application process: May 10, 2017 Last date for submission of online application form: May 30, 2017 Date of written examination: July 2, 2017 Eligibility Criteria The candidate must not be over 57 years in age as on July 1, 2017.
The candidate must have a Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject
with a B.Ed. degree from a recognized university/institute. The candidate
should have studied the same subjects in Bachelor's degree and Master's degree
both for academic subjects and languages. For the post of Physical
Director Grade I, The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any stream
with an M.P.Ed. Degree.
The application fee is Rs. 500 for all candidates except SC. ST and differently abled candidates for whom the application fee is Rs. 250. The application fee should be paid online and there is no provision for offline payment of application fee.
Internship helps you with tips to find the right job According to sources internship helps you establish a connection with the job industry it gives you the privilege to learn at your own pace it gives you a pre-employment training that comprises office etiquette and technical skills.
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details