Sources have stated that call letters for the interview of candidates for various posts has been released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The recruitment examination is being held for selecting candidates for the posts of PGT, PRT and TGT. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of KVS.
The candidates will be called in for the interview based on their performance in written examination and also keeping in view the number of vacancies. Intimation to this effect will be uploaded on the KVS website www.kvsangathan.nic.in and www.mecbsekvs.in in due course. Candidates are required to check the KVS website from time to time.
The Merit list of candidates for the Kendriya
Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment is by taking into account the performance of
both written examination and interview, merit list will be prepared in case of
Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Primary Teacher and Primary Teacher (Music), reads the
official notification regarding the selection process of KVSRE 2016.
In order to download interview letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment, follow the steps given here: Step 1: Go to the official website links http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/ or http://www.mecbsekvs.in/
Step 2: Enter your details such as the roll number and date of birth
Step 3: Click Login
Step 4: Your call letter will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference.
Internship helps you with tips to find the right job According to sources internship helps you establish a connection with the job industry it gives you the privilege to learn at your own pace it gives you a pre-employment training that comprises office etiquette and technical skills.
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details