Currently it was stated that Anna University will conduct Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) process through which more than 1.5 lakh engineering aspirants will be able to get themselves enrolled in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. The registration process has already started and interested candidates can apply for the admission on or before May 31, 2017.
It was stated that undergraduate courses are offered in 31 disciplines covering almost all the aspects of engineering and technology by Anna University. Eligibility criteria is educational requirements is for candidates who have passed class 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
It was also stated that Tamilnadu native candidates
who have passed class 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 or their equivalent examination from
schools situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply. They should enclose a copy
of nativity certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
Children of central government employees may also apply for admission,
irrespective of their native, provided their parents or guardians (only if both
parents are not alive) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the
past five years at the time of submission of application.
Meanwhile sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are eligible to apply. Other state candidates who have studied 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 in Tamil Nadu can also apply.
Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test According to sources Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL has four sections, that is, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension and is conducted online. The duration of this exam is 60 minutes and includes a total of 100 questions.
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018