Sources have stated that the candidates interested in applying for this post should be graduates in science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years of work experience from a recognized institution or must possess a Master's degree in the relevant subject.
For Technician Post: The candidates interested in applying for this post should be class 12 pass in a science subject and should be holding two years' of diploma in medical laboratory technician or PMW or radiology/radiography or related subject.
The pay scale is as follows. For Medical Social Worker Post: The selected
candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 28,773.
For Technician Post: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 16,560.
The candidates interested in applying for these posts are required to send their applications in prescribed format along with all other relevant documents to 'The Dr. Pankaja Ravi Raghav Principal Investigator, Professor and Head Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur - 342005.'
Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce According to sources Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Govt. of India, has invited applications in a prescribed proforma from eligible Indian nationals for filling 75 vacancies to the post of Examiner of Trade Marks on a contractual basis to be posted at the Trade Marks Registry Office in Mumbai. The Application process towards the same will start from 12 February 2019 and close on 27
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant