Sources have added that as this is admission seasoning now all across the country, to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2017 has ranked universities, colleges, management colleges, engineering colleges and pharmacy colleges from across India and institutions from Karnataka have performed well in all the categories.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore is ranked first in the overall, university categories while Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore was ranked second in best management school category. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru fared well with fourth rank in universities category. NIRF listed only 50 higher educational institutions on management and pharmacy colleges’ categories.
Engineering Institutions are National
Institute of Technology Surathkal, Surathkal, 22, Manipal Institute of
Technology, Manipal, 43, M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, 45,
R.V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru, 49, B.M.S. College of Engineering, ,
Bengaluru, 52, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, 72, PES University,
Bengaluru, 86, BMS Institute of Technology & Management, Bengaluru, 95.
Moreover in NIRF 2017 rankings, only 2,995 institutions participated. India has 39,000 registered colleges, 11,000 stand alone institutions and over 760 universities, which means, the country hosts around 51,000 strong higher educational institutions. Of all these, less than 3,000 participated which is just about 6% of the overall higher educational institutions in the country.
Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018 According to sources National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released an official employment notification calling for aspirants for the posts of Deputy General Manager and Manager (Technical). Selected candidates have a scope of earning up to INR 45000. Qualification needed is the candidate must have a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 4 years of work experience.
- China is one of the most rewarding experiences of studying abroad
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post