As per report from sources Federal Bank released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) and Clerks. Interested candidates can apply on or before 16 June 2017.
The vacancy details are given below.
Name of Bank: Federal Bank Designation: Officers, Clerks Job Location: All India. Meanwhile candidates applying for Federal Bank Officers job should have completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University or other Institutions.
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 23700- 42020/-
Per Month. Candidates applying for Federal Bank Clerks posts should have
completed Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline
and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized University or other
Applicants who wanted to participate for Officers, Clerks vacancies should pay the below charges through Online by using Master/Visa, Debit or Credit Card/ Net Banking. For Officers - General/Other: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only) SC/ST: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only). For Clerks— General/Other: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only). Last date for applying is June 16.
Apply for Engineering jobs in Indian Telephone Industries Ltd According to sources the Indian Telephone Industries Ltd has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Contract Engineer. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC
- Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)