Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, India
SRM University AP – Amaravati is offering scholarships to the most deserving students. Students getting an aggregate of 90% and above in PCM subjects in CBSE or an aggregate of 95% and above in PCM subjects in any state board would be given a 50% tuition waiver. Students above 95% aggregate in CBSE in the 12th standard are eligible for the Founder’s Scholarship which would include a full tuition and hostel fee waiver.
SRM University AP
At Amaravati, the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh, SRM University is focusing on establishing a multi-stream research University and will have the faculties of Engineering and Technology to start with.
SRM University will evolve as a top ranked University with global connections and nationality relevant programs of societal impact. SRM University will provide research based education. Flexible curriculum will be adopted fostering entrepreneurship and innovations.
SRM University AP – Amaravati is also working with MIT U.S. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.) in the design and development of its curriculum through the use of MITx courses.
The university is establishing centres of Excellence in Renewable Energy (Solar and Wind), Space Technology, Internet of Things (IoTs) and CRISPR. The Centre for Blue Economy being established at SRM University, Amaravati is unique in the country.
Faculty members with very high profiles and Scientific and Technical Contributions have been appointed. All these faculty members obtained their Ph.D., degrees from highly reputed world-class Universities. 90% of the faculty members have international experience and international exposure. SRM University, Amaravati will provide congenial environment for creative thinking with world-class infrastructure.
B.Tech academic programs in Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) and Mechanical Engineering are being offered from the academic year 2017-18. Only 240 meritorious students are being admitted so as to have intensive interaction with the faculty members for academic interactions.
Students will be involved in ambitions projects such as “Mission to Moon”, “Jal-Janak Rail (Hydrogen Powered Train)”.
Amaravati, the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh is developing as world-class city with several industries. Thus the students of SRM University, Amaravati will have ample opportunities to work as interns in the industries in and around the University. This will ensure their placements in the globally recognized and established industries.
Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details Sources have stated that the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) examinations provide employability to many in the railways in India. The exams are conducted at various hierarchies to evaluate and chose the candidates. The RRB ALP examination to recruit Assistant Loco pilots will be conducted after August 25, 2017 as per the notification of the release date.
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!