Well, Childhood is a long journey. The childhood phase ends when we enter college. From then, it's the adulthood phase. College days are not going to be like your school days where your parents are going to have a grip on you. You enter the college gates with a bag and an ID card around your neck.
We will be independent and we need to face all the responsibilities knocking on our doors. And this is the stage where parents should leave their children independent and make them face their music. They need to look like grownups.
It would be difficult and stressful. But they should understand it as part of an adult life. Parents should realize that their children shouldn't take the easy road every now and then. Never give them an option. Let them master their own world and snap out of the bad influences. Also, they should be given financial independence, so that they know the value of money!
Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB According to sources the West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has invited applications for the post of 156 Veterinary Officer. Interested & eligible candidates should apply before Apr 9, 2018.
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?