According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017. Meanwhile, the candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
Moreover, the candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Accordingly, The last date to apply for the post is November 10, 2017. The tentative dates for the preliminary exams are November 27 and 28, 2017. The main examination for the recruitment will be held on December 20, 2017. The pay scale which is mentioned in the official notification for the assistant posts at the bank is Rs.13,150 to Rs.34,900.
Meanwhile, the preliminary exam will be for 100 marks and the questions will be based on English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes. The main exam will be for 200 marks and will have separate tests on Reasoning (30 minutes), English language (30 minutes), numerical ability (30 minutes), general awareness (25 minutes) and computer knowledge (20 minutes). Check the official notification for more information and how to apply for the post. Check the official website to apply for the post - rbi.org.in
China is one of the most rewarding experiences of studying abroad According to sources China, being known as one of the wonders of the world, is a great place to live in. There are so many places of historical importance. The ancient and modern architecture are a sight as the country has a history of 5000 years old. To name a few places the Great Wall of China, the tall skyscrapers of Shanghai and Beijing's Olympic Bird's Nest.
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management