JEE Advanced 2018 eligibility criteria has been announced by IIT Kanpur. The candidates' intake has increased this year from the previous year. This results in more JEE Advanced aspirants getting an opportunity to attend the 2017 entrance exam. The number of candidates who qualify JEE Main and will be considered eligible to attend the JEE Advanced 2018 has been increased to 2,24,000. It means that the top 2,24,000 candidates in JEE Main 2018 will be considered eligible for JEE Advanced 2018.
Nevertheless, passing the JEE Main 2018 is not the only eligibility criteria. Age criteria is the candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1993. A relaxation of five years is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, that is, they should have been born on or after October 1, 1988.
Meanwhile the candidate should have scored or should score 75% marks in
aggregate in class 12 board exam. For SC, ST, and PwD candidates should have
65% marks in aggregate. Marks scored in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, any
Language, and any other subject other than the ones mentioned before will be
considered while calculating the aggregate. The candidate must be in the
category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective
class 12 board examination.
Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment According to sources Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released an official employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Manager at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) in various departments.
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China