According to sources Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has announced admissions for B.tech program for the academic year 2018. Interested candidates may apply through online mode. VIT B.Tech.
The Eligibility criteria is candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology in the qualifying exam (+2/ Intermediate) The average marks obtained in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCB/ PCM) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
Meanwhile candidates who have
studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech programs.
Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible for
B.Tech. Bio-engineering and B.Tech.Biotechnology programmes. They are also
eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
and Electronics and Communication with spl. in Biomedical Engineering but after
joining, registering Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts According to sources Spices Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 24 January 2018. The tenure for these posts is one year.
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams