According to sources Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has announced admissions for B.tech program for the academic year 2018. Interested candidates may apply through online mode. VIT B.Tech.
The Eligibility criteria is candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology in the qualifying exam (+2/ Intermediate) The average marks obtained in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCB/ PCM) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
Meanwhile candidates who have
studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech programs.
Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible for
B.Tech. Bio-engineering and B.Tech.Biotechnology programmes. They are also
eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
and Electronics and Communication with spl. in Biomedical Engineering but after
joining, registering Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
Apply for Security Guards Post at BEL Recruitment According to sources Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for the Ministry of Defense is looking to hire Havildars (Security). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 22000. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 14, 2018.
- Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited