Accordingly go to the exam centre that you have planned to attend in prior and check if it’s the right place. By doing this, you would also not be lost elsewhere just on the day of the exam if you miss the route. Go to the spot and verify the venue. Even if you are busy studying now, its okay. Get your parents or friends to do this for you so that they can help you out on exam day.
Don't under estimate the power of revision. As much as you want to cover the unfinished portions, there is no use if you end up forgetting the ones that you studied earlier. So dedicate a day or two to revise what you have already studied. This will boost your confidence levels too. You could probably make pointers of the lessons so that it will be easier to revise.
Moreover it is good to take mock
tests to test your preparations. But limit the number of tests that you take.
Maybe one per day will do well. Don't take too many tests that make you feel
overdone. Keep calm and take the tests confidently. If you feel that you are
not able to answer a lot of questions in the mock test, first prepare those
unknown questions and avoid mock tests all together.
Apply for Security Guards Post at BEL Recruitment According to sources Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for the Ministry of Defense is looking to hire Havildars (Security). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 22000. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 14, 2018.
- Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited