Accordingly go to the exam centre that you have planned to attend in prior and check if it’s the right place. By doing this, you would also not be lost elsewhere just on the day of the exam if you miss the route. Go to the spot and verify the venue. Even if you are busy studying now, its okay. Get your parents or friends to do this for you so that they can help you out on exam day.
Don't under estimate the power of revision. As much as you want to cover the unfinished portions, there is no use if you end up forgetting the ones that you studied earlier. So dedicate a day or two to revise what you have already studied. This will boost your confidence levels too. You could probably make pointers of the lessons so that it will be easier to revise.
Moreover it is good to take mock
tests to test your preparations. But limit the number of tests that you take.
Maybe one per day will do well. Don't take too many tests that make you feel
overdone. Keep calm and take the tests confidently. If you feel that you are
not able to answer a lot of questions in the mock test, first prepare those
unknown questions and avoid mock tests all together.
Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts According to sources Spices Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 24 January 2018. The tenure for these posts is one year.
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams