According to latest report gaming is one of the largest segments of the entertainment industry and is considered the hottest profession widely across the world. It is a demanding career in today's modern world. With the wide access to the internet has created a humongous demand for online games and with the advent of technology, this industry is growing at fast pace.
Candidates securing a job in the Gaming industry must have knowledge of designing, programming, fine arts, software development, and framing.
Moreover the gaming industry is one of the highly paid professions. The
pay scale and growth in this industry depends on how well one can conceptualize
and develop the program. As a trainee, one is generally paid around Rs 7,000/-
to 10,000/- per month. Within a short span of time, depending on the work, it
may vary from anywhere between Rs.30,000/- to 70,000/- per month.
Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test According to sources Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL has four sections, that is, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension and is conducted online. The duration of this exam is 60 minutes and includes a total of 100 questions.
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018