Candidates who are interested in these posts should apply for the same on the official website of Air India (airindia.in). It is a temporary assignment period of six months. Meanwhile depending on their performance during the assignment period, candidates will be offered a three year fixed term contract.
Candidates should be at least 18 years old and should be no older than 28 years for the general category, 31 years for the OBC category and 33 years for the SC and ST categories. Candidates should have at least six months of experience at Mumbai Airport in terminal functions, ramp functions, aircraft cabin cleaning and/or airline or ground handling agency.
In order to apply for Air India
recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here. Log on to the official website
of Air India. Follow the link provided for the "careers" page and click
on the advertisement link that reads "Recruitment for the post of Handyman
in Mumbai in Air India Air Transport Services Ltd ( AIATSL )". Take a
print out of the application, fill in your details and submit the form. Save a
copy of the application for future reference.
Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB According to sources the West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has invited applications for the post of 156 Veterinary Officer. Interested & eligible candidates should apply before Apr 9, 2018.
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?