Presently an official employment notification has been released by the ONGC Petro additions Limited (OpaL). OpaL is a joint venture company promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and co-promoted by GAIL and GSPC.
The number of posts vacant is 62 Cracker Operations are 10 posts Eligibility Graduate Engineering degree in Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering with hands on experience of Petrochemicals, Refinery, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Hydrocarbon industries, etc., for a large organization of repute.
Meanwhile post for human resources
are Full time first class MBA or first class equivalent degree in HR with
hands-on experience in talent management, Organizational development, learning
and development, PMS, employee engagement activities, etc., for a large
organization of repute, preferably in petrochemicals or Hydrocarbon Industry
and having exceptional leadership qualities and experience in senior roles.
Planning to study abroad? Try China According to sources China, being known as one of the wonders of the world, is a great place to live in. There are so many places of historical importance. The ancient and modern architecture are a sight as the country has a history of 5000 years old. To name a few places the Great Wall of China, the tall skyscrapers of Shanghai and Beijing's Olympic Bird's Nest.
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post