According to sources Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad has invited applications for the post of Software Engineer and Testing Engineer. The eligible candidates may appear for the interview on December 20, 2017, with the duly filled application in the prescribed format/ bio-data along with proof of age, qualification, and experience.
Education qualification for Software Engineer or Testing Engineer post and the candidates should possess B.Tech/ BE/ MCA with minimum 1 year of experience in java programming. The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.15,000-Rs.25,000 per month.
Moreover candidates appearing for the
interview should carry all the certificates/ testimonials in original (Degree/
Diploma certificates), Mark sheets, experience certificate, proof of age for
verification & return, along with one set of self-attested
photocopies of the same for verification and records of IIT Hyderabad. Two
recent passport size colored photographs.
Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts According to sources Spices Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 24 January 2018. The tenure for these posts is one year.
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams