As per the official notification, "Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance".
Meanwhile the Trade-test or interviews for Aircraft Technicians will be held at Mumbai from 15th January 2018 to 19th January 2018 depending upon the number of candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria. Further the aspirants must submit their application form, in the prescribed format with all the requisite documents along with non-refundable application fee to the Air India. Application fees Rs.1,000 (Rupees One Thousand Only).
Moreover send your application by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in
favor of "Air India Engineering Services Limited" payable at Delhi. Further the SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts According to sources Spices Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 24 January 2018. The tenure for these posts is one year.
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams