As per the official notification, "Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance".
Meanwhile the Trade-test or interviews for Aircraft Technicians will be held at Mumbai from 15th January 2018 to 19th January 2018 depending upon the number of candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria. Further the aspirants must submit their application form, in the prescribed format with all the requisite documents along with non-refundable application fee to the Air India. Application fees Rs.1,000 (Rupees One Thousand Only).
Moreover send your application by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in
favor of "Air India Engineering Services Limited" payable at Delhi. Further the SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL According to latest report Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Sales Executive. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to level 10 pay matrix. The last date to apply for the government job is July 31, 2018.
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL