According to sources National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has released an employment notification for Teaching & Non- Teaching posts. Interested & eligible candidates may apply before January 12, 2018.
Candidates should have passed Graduation with 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized institute. Pay scale is selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.23,680 per month.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 12 January 2018. For teaching positions, the maximum age limit is 45 years and for Non-teaching positions is 40 years. Selection Procedure for NIPER recruitment is the candidates are selected on the basis of the Personal interview to the eligible candidates.
Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts According to sources Spices Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 24 January 2018. The tenure for these posts is one year.
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams